wow thank you for this! I wanted to know more about him since you seem to really love him hahah. I was intrigued c:oh thanks :3. Ahah yeah sometimes it can seems like an obsession with him. Just wanted to share a bit some things I know about him :). Hope he didn’t disappoint you since you were intrigued :p
ALL YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT ARTHUR VICHOT :
- He started cycling at age 17:
- His father created hiw own wheels brand, Max Wheel:
- He loves his region (Franche-Comté):
- He lives in Besançon, France:
- Thibaut Pinot is one of his bestfriends:
- They just act like kids when they are together (and we love it):
- He is the 2013 road french champion:
- He is a very funny guy, he always has a smile on his face:
- He likes to train alone and go where he wants, when he wants (wild boy):
- He loves football and support the FC Sochaux-Montbéliard and Borussia Dortmund :
- He has a great fashion sense:
- And last but not least, he is one of the loveliest cyclist ever:
Bonne idée !Merci ! Bon ça va rester assez basique.. C’est un peu plus dur que je ne le pensait :)
omg please I wanna see thisomg happy to know at least someone will read it :) !
I realized not a lot of people know how Arthur is a lovely cyclist and guy. So I decided to create a little “All you need to know about Arthur Vichot”.
Tour de France 2014 riders ► Peter Stetina (BMC Racing Team)
David + funny faces, requested by Anonymous
Probably :(. He didn’t say anything for the moment but, I feel like this will be his last season. In Val di Fiemme two years ago, he said he wanted to go at least to Falun 2015. He’ll say something about that in several months :).